Few Prompts that Will Help You to Write a Good Persuasive Essay
First thing you should do before writing a persuasive essay is to plan your further work carefully. It may be divided into the following stages:
- Search for a good persuasive essay topic. It may be inspired by the current events, an international situation or the views of your audience. A good topic is always debatable. However, try to select a relevant one: persuasive essay topics for high school may be found too complex for the middle school students (it also works the other way around).
- Take a side! One of the positions on the subject must be yours, and you should be able to defend your ideas if challenged by the audience.
- Gather all facts, researches and data that can help to win over your opponents. Mind the difference between personal beliefs, abstract truth and solid facts – rely on the latter.
- Start your persuasive essay with an introduction (which lures reader’s interest), then get to the body (which states your position as well as opposing views) and finish the essay with a conclusion (where your thesis is restated in the light of conclusive evidence).
- Check persuasive essay examples available: persuasive writing, persuasive speech samples – everything will be of use.
- Before plunging into work, dedicate some time to decide which persuasive writing techniques you will employ. It is a powerful means to make your claim more compelling.
But what if you have already trudged through the piles of tips and essay ideas like these above, the deadline slowly, but inexorably nears with each day and you still have no insights? We can lend you a helping hand. Visit http://proessaywritingservice.com/persuasive-essay and forget struggling with persuasive essays. Having your assignment written by a personal writer with a degree in the subject area sounds reassuring, doesn’t it?